Welcome Guest!

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

News Ticker
  • Introduce yourself in the Introductions Forum!
  • If you were affected by the recent database issue and ARE missing reputation, posts, or currency - please PM Brad.
  • Announcements

• Brad

Missing Data   04/22/2018

If you were affected by the recent database issue and ARE missing reputation, posts, or currency - please PM Brad.

Posted (edited)

Hello Everyone,

I am going to start something new on this forum which is called; Storytime. Now I know that you all can read boring stories and most of them won't amuse you, but as life goes on, I am wanting to make something new and something very interesting for people.  

Anyone can add anything they want in the comments - the story will updated every Sunday! 

The Last Avatar E1 S1: 

It marks 15 days since I've been alone on this planet. I've never been so bored in my life. Honestly, I think anything can amaze me right now, but since the first day it's been dark. No stars, comets, or planes. My mom and dad told me 15 days ago that they were going on a vacation, but now they never call anymore. They called me 1 time and that was yesterday, and they told me that they loved me. I am Gravity Light  and I am the only survivor left in my town. Now what a coincidence, "Gravity is your name are you a part of our earth?" Haha, NO! I am a 14 year old female and I am trying to know more about whats going on. I am very good in cyber security and getting to crack my phone almost everyday, but since yesterday the outside world hasn't spoken. I watched my last favorite show yesterday, Good Luck Charley on Disney channel. 

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP*

What could that be another person who ran to the outside world of no escape? Its now 11:54 PM and I am sitting on my front porch all alone. Writing to you all, hoping to find a new hope, a family, or maybe a escape out of this. I live on earth, but earth isn't what it use to be. It use to have billions of people, but now it just has 1 and that is me, sadly. Gravity picks up her phone and listens to a voice mail she thought she was dreaming of hearing in her sleep yesterday, "Gravity this is mommy, and I need to tell you, whatever you do, don't run away from home. We have a shield around our house, and that is why your still safe from the outside. Whatever you do, don't go away from the front porch. It may look nice, but that is a shield showing you things you can't see. Gravity they can see you. Mommy and daddy are joining the military to try to end whatever is happening, so please stay safe! Love you doodlebug." Gravity cries. She thinks why didn't anyone tell her about this. Yeah she is really smart, but she still has a heart and an imagination. 

My mom told me stay inside this house, what if I don't?

TO BE CONTINUED... 

(SNEAK PEEK)

iMessageToday 11_54 PM.png

Edited by Blake Newports
  • Like 1